If you only have one device, proceed with manual activation. If you have another device, learn how to activate your eSIM using the QR code.
1. Sign in to MyMobile
2. Tap Activate Service
3. Tap the number you want to activate
4. Read the instructions on your screen and tap Let’s go
- You must have an unlocked phone
- Activate with a QR code
- Make sure WiFi is on
5. Under Activate manually, tap Get started
6. MyMobile will display your Android Activation Code
7. Tap Settings on your Samsung
8. Tap Connections
9. Tap SIM manager
10. Tap Add mobile plan
11. Tap Scan carrier QR Code
12. Tap Enter activation code
13. Manually type your Activation Code and tap Connect
14. Tap Confirm
15. Tap Confirm and wait until you see the message "Optimum Mobile plan ready"
16. Check the box on MyMobile to confirm you’ve updated your phone’s settings
17. Tap Finish Activation
If you are porting your number, enter your Account Number, PIN, last four digits of your SSN, and ZIP code, then tap Start Transfer. Learn what information you need to complete your transfer.
16. Tap Back to Overview
Learn how to transfer your phone number to Optimum Mobile.
For any other issues activating your service, please tap or speak with an Optimum Mobile expert at 866-200-7186.