If you upgraded your phone, make sure you have your new Samsung before starting the process.
Follow the steps below. After you complete it, you will need to or Call us to speak with an Optimum Mobile expert and complete your eSIM activation.
1. Sign in to MyMobile
2. Tap My Lines
3. Tap on the + icon next to the line
4. Tap My eSIM QR code
5. Under Activate manually, tap Get started
6. MyMobile will display your Android Activation Code
7. Tap Settings
8. Tap Connections
9. Tap SIM manager
10. Tap Add mobile plan
11. Tap Scan carrier QR Code
12. Tap Enter activation code
13. Manually type your Activation Code and tap Connect
14. Tap Confirm
15. Tap Confirm and wait until you see the message "Optimum Mobile plan ready"
13. On MyMobile, tap Finish.