If you upgraded your phone, make sure you have your new Samsung before starting the process.
Follow the steps below. After you complete it, you will need to or Call us to speak with an Optimum Mobile expert and complete your eSIM activation.
1. Sign in to MyMobile using another device (i.e.: Laptop, Tablet or phone)
2. Tap My Lines
3. Tap on the + icon next to the line
4. Tap My eSIM QR code
5. Under Activate with QR Code, tap Get started
On the phone you want to install the eSIM, follow steps 6 to 10.
6. Tap Settings
7. Tap Connections
8. Tap SIM manager
9. Tap Add mobile plan
10. Tap Scan carrier QR code
11. Scan the QR code
12. Tap Confirm
13. Tap Confirm and wait until you see the message "Optimum Mobile plan ready"
14. On the device you have signed in to MyMobile, tap Finish activation.