If you only have one device, proceed with manual activation. If you have another device, learn how to activate your eSIM using the QR code.
1. Sign in to MyMobile
2. Tap Activate Service
3. Tap the number you want to activate
4. Read the instructions on your screen and tap Let’s go
- You must have an unlocked phone
- Activate with a QR code
- Make sure WiFi is on
- Transferring your number
5. Under Activate manually, tap Get started
6. MyMobile will display your SM-DP + Address and Activation Code
7. Tap Settings on your iPhone
8. Tap Cellular or Mobile Data
9. Tap Add Cellular Plan
10. Tap Enter Details Manually, at the bottom of your iPhone screen
11. Manually type your SM-DP+Address and Activation Code
12. Tap Next at the right top of your iPhone screen
13. Check the box on MyMobile to confirm you’ve updated your phone’s settings
14. Tap Finish Activation
If you are porting your number, enter your Account Number, PIN, last four digits of your SSN, and ZIP code, then tap Start Transfer. Learn what information you need to complete your transfer.
15. Tap Back to Overview
Learn how to transfer your phone number to Optimum Mobile.
For any other issues activating your service, please tap or speak with an Optimum Mobile expert at 866-200-7186.