If you upgraded your phone, make sure you have your new iPhone with you before starting the process.
Follow the steps below. After you complete it, you will need to or Call us to speak with an Optimum Mobile expert and complete your eSIM activation.
1. Sign in to MyMobile
2. Tap My Lines
3. Tap on the + icon next to the line
4. Tap My eSIM QR code
5. Under Activate manually, tap Get started
6. MyMobile will display your SM-DP + Address and Activation Code
7. Tap Settings on your iPhone
8. Tap Cellular or Mobile Data
9. Tap Add eSIM
10. Tap Enter Details Manually at the bottom of your iPhone screen
11. Manually type your SM-DP+Address and Activation Code
12. Tap Next at the right top of your iPhone screen
13. On MyMobile, tap Finish.