1. Sign in to MyMobile using another device (i.e.: Laptop, Tablet, or phone)
2. Tap Activate Service
3. Tap the wireless number you want to activate
4. Read the instructions on your screen, and tap Let’s go
- You must have an unlocked phone
- Activate with a QR code
- Make sure WiFi is on
5. Under Activate with a QR code, tap Get started
On the phone you want to install the eSIM, follow steps 6 to 10.
6. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network
7. Tap Settings
8. Tap Connections
9. Tap SIM manager
10. Tap Add mobile plan
11. Tap Scan carrier QR code
12. Scan the QR code
13. Tap Confirm
14. Tap Confirm and wait until you see the message "Optimum Mobile plan ready"
15. On the device you have signed in to MyMobile: Check the box below the QR code to confirm you have scanned the QR code. Tap Finish activation.
If you are porting your number, enter your Account Number, PIN, last four digits of your SSN, and ZIP code, then tap Complete Transfer.
Learn how to transfer your phone number to Optimum Mobile.
For any other issues activating your service, please tap or speak with an Optimum Mobile expert at 866-200-7186.