If you are experiencing No Service or Signal issues, try these steps:
- Check to see if you are currently in a covered Zip Code
- Ensure Airplane mode is off.
- Turn Wi-Fi Calling off.
- Remove and Reinsert your SIM Card
- If these steps did not resolve the No Service/Signal Issues, proceed with the troubleshooting steps below.
- Restart your device and check for signal bars.
- Turn off Wi-Fi to make sure you're using Optimum Mobile network and not WiFi.
- Set the device Cellular Network mode to Auto.
- Remove any cases or covers from the device that may be interfering with signal reception.
- Apple only: Reset network settings (tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings) and verify the "Optimum Mobile Carrier Settings" are up-to-date.
- Update the device software to the latest version.
If issue persists after following steps above:
- Please contact our Customer Service Agents for additional assistance.
- Before contacting us, document 2 examples of the issue that includes:
- Date & Time
- Location of device (specific street address)
- Network Connected to (Optimum 5G, Optimum LTE, Optimum WiFi, etc.)
- Signal Strength (0-4 Bars)
- Device Make & Model
- Device Software Version/Baseband