We recommend proceeding with the activation using the QR Code; you will need a second device to do it or follow the steps to activate manually.
The Activate service banner wouldn’t appear on MyMobile if your order shipped more than 7 days. In this case, you can still follow the activation steps (using QR Code or manually), but please skip step 2.
If you upgraded your device (device replacement), you would need to follow these steps:
- Call an Optimum Mobile agent at 866-200-7186.
- Tell the agent that you are doing a device replacement for a new eSIM-compatible iPhone.
- If you already scanned an eSIM QR code from your account in MyMobile, you will need to delete it before moving on. Tell the agent that you are deleting your old eSIM profile. On your new phone, go to Settings > Cellular and click on the primary number you see. Then, click on Remove cellular plan.
- Wait for the agent to send you a new QR code in MyMobile. When the agent completes this step, your old service will be transferred, and the call will end.
- Proceed with the activation using the QR Code or manually.