Can I suspend my service due to active military duty?

Yes, you can. To suspend your service line(s) for active military deployment/duty, download the “Military Deployment - Suspend Service Line(s) Request form” and then Fax/Mail the form along with & supporting documents to:

Altice USA

Attn: Shared Services
200 Jericho Quadrangle
Jericho, NY 11753

Fax: 516-803-1688

The request may take up to (21) days to be fulfilled once the form is received.

Acceptable Supporting Documentation

A photocopy of one (1) of the following is required:

  • Deployment Orders
  • Temporary Change of Station
  • Permanent Change of Station
  • Temporary Duty (TCS, PCS, TDY, TAD, etc.)