Welcome to Optimum Mobile Support
How can we help?
- What information do I need to provide when transferring my phone number to Optimum Mobile?
- How do I transfer my phone number to Optimum Mobile?
- How do I request a number transfer (port-in request) before my SIM card is delivered?
- How do I resubmit a phone number transfer request?
- How to transfer my prepaid phone number to Optimum Mobile?
- How do I transfer my T-Mobile phone number to Optimum Mobile?
- How do I grant or remove Power of Attorney for an account?
- I cannot sign into MyMobile. What should I do?
- I forgot my email and I can not sign into My Mobile. What should I do?
- How do I update the email address in my account?
- Can I transfer my Optimum Mobile account to another person?
- How do I close a deceased relative's account?
- What is an eSIM?
- How do I activate my eSIM?
- How do I activate my eSIM using the QR Code on my iPhone?
- How do I activate my eSIM using the QR Code on my Samsung?
- How do I activate my eSIM using a QR Code screenshot on my Samsung?
- How do I manually activate my eSIM on my iPhone?
- How do I move my phone number from my Android device to an eSIM on my new iPhone 14?
- Will activating an eSIM lock my iPhone to Optimum Mobile?
- How do I know if my iPhone is unlocked?
- How do I activate an iPhone with eSIM if I don’t have access to a Wi-Fi network?
- How to add an email account to my iPhone?
- How do I insert a SIM Card into my iPhone?
- New 861 Area Code in Illinois
- What are robocalls or spam calls?
- New 363 Area Code for Nassau County
- How can I update my phone software and network settings?
- What APN settings are needed with Optimum Mobile?
- Do Apple Watch and other wearable devices work with Optimum Mobile?
- What is Unlimited Plans Multi-Line Savings?
- How do I get Unlimited Plans Multi-Line Savings?
- What plans are eligible to receive the Unlimited Plans Multi-Line Savings, and how many lines can I have?
- Am I eligible for an Unlimited Plans Multi-Line Savings?
- I already have a line with Unlimited. Can I receive the Unlimited Plans Multi-Line Savings?
- Can I combine Internet + Mobile Savings and Unlimited Plans Multi-Line Savings?
- What is Internet + Mobile Savings?
- How do I manually sign up for Internet + Mobile Savings?
- How does Internet + Mobile Savings work?
- Can anyone sign up for Internet + Mobile Savings?
- Is it free to join Internet + Mobile Savings?
- How do I know I’ve signed up for Internet + Mobile Savings?
- How do I get the free Samsung Galaxy A13 5G phone?
- How does this promotion work?
- Do I have to pay taxes on the phone?
- Will I lose my free phone credit if I downgrade or upgrade my plan?
- Can I upgrade or pay off my phone if I choose to?
- What happens if I disconnect my service?
- What is the difference between the previous international grouping and the new groups?
- As an existing Price for Life customer, will my plan change due to these new flexible plan options?
- As an existing Unlimited Everything customer, what happens to my international calling and roaming with these new flexible plan options?
- Will my existing Unlimited Everything plan change due to these new flexible data options?
The following information will help you set up your phone and activate your service. Setting ...
Please have the following information available when transferring your phone number: Current act...
For existing lines: To transfer a number from another carrier to an existing Optimum Mobile lin...
Wi-Fi Calling allows you to place and receive calls in locations where the LTE Network has a weak...
Our Data Top Ups are an additional 1GB of data you can add to your monthly data at any time. Eac...
You have the flexibility to change your monthly plan at any time. 1. Sign in to MyMobile2. Click ...
Unlimited Plans Multi-Line Savings gives Optimum Mobile customers even more ways to save. Custome...
Internet + Mobile Savings gives Optimum Mobile and Internet customers the best price for their mo...
Optimum Internet customers can go to MyMobile and share their Internet account numbers. They will...
If you are eligible for a trade-in, you will need to start by bringing your phone in to an Optimu...
If you have any questions or need support with your mobile phone service, our experienced Optimum...